Gencon Engineering Co., Ltd. organized a training course “Confined Spaces Safety” for permitters, supervisors, rescuers, and operators on March 20-23, 2023, which is a training course in theory and practice with the following objectives:
- To provide knowledge and understanding of roles and responsibilities to operate correctly and safely.
- Be able to effectively plan operations and prevent dangers that may occur in confined space.
- Provide knowledge in the area inspection and check readiness of safety equipment before going to work in a confined space.
- Make understanding of the permission system for working in confined space and cancellation of permission to work in confined space.
- Be prepared in case of dangerous or emergency situations around the area accurately, quickly, and appropriately.
GENCON emphasizes all role and duty of employees and expects them to learn how to work in confined space properly and safely resulting in quality work and customers satisfied.